I have a one bedroom condo for sale downtown Victoria priced at $239,999 $220,000. They say location is important in choosing real estate, this location is perfect. You can walk to anything you need, I've sold my car since moving into this condo. It's a rare perfect 100 on walkscore.com. It is zoned for work, or home, and is perfect for either, because of the location. I'm willing to negotiate a rent-to-own option, I've done it for others in the past with previous houses I've owned. It also makes a great income property, it's currently rented at over $1400/m. As I'm not using an agent, we can both save several thousand dollars in the transaction. This is why I'm only asking cost, so that we can save ourselves a long negotiation.
- Gas fireplace (Gas is included in the strata, and all that I've used to heat the condo!)
- Zoned for both work or home purposes!
- Large South & West facing windows that are over 6' tall from the ground; maximum sun exposure in the afternoons
- Approximately 500sq ft, feels really large when blinds are open!
- Deck area with professional landscaping and irrigation included
- Washer and Dryer in suite (in bedroom closet!)
- Concrete flooring
- Deep soak bathtub with contemporary fixtures
- Ample closet space
- Two secure entrances/exits
- Appliances to be negotiated: Microwave, oven/stove, dishwasher, fridge, washer and dryer
- Parking not included, but several nearby lots offering parking for an additional monthly fee
- Shared rooftop area
- Investment property; Rentals are OK!
- Pets are OK!
Cozy at night with the fireplace. Unlimited gas is included.
If you're interested in seeing the condo, feel free to contact me.
UPDATE from my mortgage broker:
I have a cash back program I offer the buyer of your place. It's useful towards paying off debt and/or lowering the mortgage principle. Let whomever know to contact me and I can help you save the penalty. With as little as 5% down the condo payment is 881/mo; it's cheaper than down town rent. And no GST! I can offer as much as $4400 cash back to the buyer. And yes rates are rising, so waiting for a price drop won't help, you'll end up paying thousands more in extra interest costs.