The best pen
There are so many important things to solve in the world. It's 3:00am and I'm researching the best pen.
Top 5 Micro Gel Ink Pens
- Uni-Ball Signo DX 0.38 mm - The only way I see this pen being unseated is if it is discontinued. It’s really good. (Buy)
- Pilot Juice 0.38 mm - Please discontinue the G2 and bring the Juice to the mainstream. (Buy)
- Pilot Hi-Tec-C 0.3 mm - When it’s going well it’s a game changer. (Buy)
- Zebra Sarasa Clip 0.4 mm - Super sharp lines, great clip. Needs more love! (Buy)
- Uni-ball Signo RT1 - Close to the DX in performance, and retractable. (Buy)
However when speaking with a close friend who's apparently researched this area, he swears by the Pilot G-2. What's your favourite micro ink gel pen?
Leave a comment